Latest News & Opinion
- Iran Dismisses Warsaw Summit as a Failure February 15, 2019This week, the Iranian Foreign Ministry blasts Warsaw Summit as failing to isolate Iran, Islamic Republic celebrates 40 Years as Ayatollah Khamenei calls for “Second Great Leap,” and a suicide bomber targets a bus carrying IRGC soldiers.
- The Warsaw Summit and Effective Multilateralism February 14, 2019The Trump administration has sought to break out of its international isolation on Iran by pressuring nations to go to Warsaw for a summit on peace and security in the Middle East. But the administration has failed to craft an effective multilateral approach towards Iran based on common concerns and ...
- NIAC Statement on Netanyahu’s “Combating Iran” Remarks February 13, 2019The National Iranian American Council issued the following statement after the Israeli Prime Minister’s office supposedly mistranslated Benjamin Netanyahu’s remarks in Hebrew and indicated that Arab nations and Israel are working to advance “the common interest of war with Iran.”
- MEDIA AVAILABILITY: Experts Available to Discuss U.S.-Led Warsaw Summit on Iran February 12, 2019Washington, D.C. – Experts from the National Iranian American Council (NIAC) will be available to media to offer analysis of the joint U.S.-Poland summit, billed as a conference focused on Iran as well as broader peace and security issues in the Middle East.
- NIAC Comms Director Mana Mostatabi Appears on CGTN’s The Heat February 11, 2019NIAC Comms Director Mana Mostatabi appeared on CGTN’s The Heat on February 11th to discuss Iran 40 years after the revolution.