Latest News & Opinion
- BREAKING: IAAB v. Trump Team Praises Ruling Blocking Muslim Ban 3.0 October 18, 2017According to Shayan Modarres, legal counsel for the National Iranian American Council: “We applaud the court’s decision in blocking this unconstitutional third attempt at a Muslim Ban. This latest travel ban is little more than a dangerous effort to target Iranians and Muslims, unjustified by any credible national security concerns. The ...
- Muslim Ban 3 Blocked! Help Us Keep Winning October 18, 2017A Maryland Judge granted our Motion for Preliminary Injunction blocking Muslim Ban 3.0 from going into effect for the duration of our lawsuit!
- We Just Fully Blocked Muslim Ban 3.0! October 18, 2017Enforcement of Muslim Ban 3.0 will remain blocked for the duration of the lawsuit filed by NIAC, Muslim Advocates, Americans United for Separation of Church and State, and Covington Burling LLP, on behalf of Iranian Alliances Across Borders and individual plaintiffs.
- NIAC Encouraged By Hawaii Ruling Blocking Muslim Ban 3.0 October 17, 2017The Hawaii U.S. District Court blocked Trump’s Muslim Ban 3.0 from going into effect nationwide.
- The Three Most Troubling Falsehoods in Trump’s Iran Speech October 17, 2017Congress now bears the responsibility for the future of the Iran deal and it will largely be reviewing it through the dishonest framing President Trump set during his decertification speech last week.