Latest News & Opinion
- NIAC Update on Flash Flooding in Iran April 18, 2019NIAC continues to support relief efforts for those impacted by the terrible flooding in Iran.
- 2019 NIAC Congressional Fellowship April 15, 2019NIAC is pleased to announce that it is revitalizing its Congressional Fellowship in honor of the late Ali Youssefi.
- Senator Paul Tells Pompeo: No Authorization for an Iran War April 12, 2019“I can tell you explicitly, you have not been given power or authority by Congress to have war with Iran, and in any kind of semblance of a sane world, you would have to come back and ask us before you go into Iran,” Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) declared to ...
- Memo: A Snapshot of Visas and Waivers Over One Year of the Muslim Ban April 10, 2019Last week, the State Department finally delivered statistics on the Muslim Ban to Senator Van Hollen thanks to his tireless efforts to seek answers. These are some key findings based on the statistics released.
- Memo on Trump Administration’s Decision to Name IRGC a Foreign Terrorist Organization April 8, 2019The Trump administration designating Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) a foreign terrorist organization (FTO) is a dangerous and unprecedented escalatory move that could set the stage for a catastrophic conflict with Iran.