Latest News & Opinion
- New Muslim Ban Imminent September 22, 2017The Trump administration’s Muslim ban could be replaced with a new ban as early as today.
- Trump Is Conflating Pyongyang With Tehran. The Results Could Be Catastrophic. September 22, 2017President Donald Trump took a page out of the George W Bush playbook at his UN address on Tuesday. To justify confrontation with Iran, conflate it with Pyongyang.
- Trump and Netanyahu Risk Repeating Mistakes of Iraq War with Iran September 19, 2017It is telling that Netanyahu, who has sought to undermine international diplomacy with Iran at nearly every turn, was one of the only observers impressed by Trump’s inflammatory UN General Assembly speech this morning.
- Trump’s Outreach to Iranian People Rings Hollow September 19, 2017If Trump was determined to demonstrate to the world that he is unhinged and an imminent danger to world peace, he has succeeded with this speech, and will only make it harder for him to win over the world to his self-destructive goals.
- Netanyahu Is Meeting Trump To Push For War With Iran September 18, 2017Today, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will meet with Donald Trump at the White House and push the U.S. to withdraw from the nuclear accord with Iran.