Latest News & Opinion
- Iranian Americans Speak Out Against Pompeo’s Conflict of Choice with Iran July 22, 2018The National Iranian American Council organized a letter from prominent Iranian Americans objecting to the Trump administration’s efforts to destabilize Iran, which was featured in a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times today.
- Stephen Kinzer on Trump’s Iran Policies July 20, 2018We asked Stephen Kinzer, author of All The Shah’s Men, about his thoughts on Trump and Pompeo’s Iran policies. Watch what he said.
- Why Trump’s Hawks Back the MEK Terrorist Cult July 20, 2018How an organization that was only delisted by the US Department of State as a terrorist group in 2012 could so soon after win influential friends at the heart of America’s current administration is the strange and sinister story of the Mujahedin-e Khalq, better known by its initials, MEK.
- Sign Our Open Letter to Pompeo July 19, 2018Sign this open letter to urge Pompeo to cease all efforts to destabilize Iran, repeating the costly mistake the US committed in Iraq. If the Trump administration truly wishes to help the people of Iran, they should lift the Travel ban, adhere to the Iran nuclear deal—the JCPOA—and provide the ...
- NIAC Hiring Office Administrator July 19, 2018NIAC is looking for a highly motivated and dedicated Office Administrator to join our team.