Latest News & Opinion
- Iranian Officials Deny Losing Drone July 19, 2019In this week’s Iran Unfiltered, Sina Toossi covers Iranian officials denying the loss of a drone, a political prisoner’s letter on prison conditions, and more!
- Iran Further Reduces Compliance with JCPOA July 12, 2019In this week’s Iran Unfiltered, Sina Toossi covers Iran further reducing JCPOA compliance, a top French diplomat’s visit to Iran, and more.
- Digital Marketing & Communications Specialist July 3, 2019The Digital Marketing & Communications Specialist (“Digital Specialist”) is responsible for leading and managing NIAC’s digital communications and marketing presence, including its website, social media, videos, graphics, and other online and printed materials.
- We Iranian-Americans Know the Price of War. We Can’t Let it Happen Again. July 2, 2019Americans of Iranian descent know the price of war only too well.
- NIAC Statement on Iran Surpassing Enriched Uranium Stockpile Limit July 1, 2019In response to reports that Iran has surpassed the enriched uranium stockpile limit set by the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), or Iran nuclear deal, Jamal Abdi, President of the National Iranian American Council, released the following statement: “The consequences of President Trump’s abandonment of the Iran nuclear deal ...