Latest News & Opinion
- NIAC’s 2018 Holiday Book List December 17, 2018The holidays are a great time to catch-up on reading. At NIAC, we would like to share some of our personal favorite books related to Iran or written by an Iranian-American author.
- Domestic Dissidents Discuss Potential for Revolution December 14, 2018Two prominent reformist dissidents, Abbas Abdi and Mostafa Tajzadeh, gave far-reaching interviews this week discussing the state of political reformism, the impact of U.S. sanctions, and prospects for revolutionary unrest in the country.
- NIAC Hiring Communications Director December 9, 2018The Communications Director will lead and manage NIAC’s strategic communications and marketing efforts.
- Terrorist Car Bombing in Chabahar as Students Demonstrate to Support Workers December 7, 2018A terrorist car bombing struck the Iranian port city of Chabahar Thursday morning, killing two and injuring at least 28 outside the city’s police headquarters.
- Warren Proposes Return to JCPOA in Senate Hearing December 5, 2018“If Iran maintains itself in compliance, then I believe the President should reverse his reckless decision to withdraw from the nuclear deal and reimpose sanctions because the deal makes America safer and the world safer,” declared Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) at a Senate Armed Services Committee nomination hearing on Tuesday ...