Latest News & Opinion
- Trump and Netanyahu Risk Repeating Mistakes of Iraq War with Iran September 19, 2017It is telling that Netanyahu, who has sought to undermine international diplomacy with Iran at nearly every turn, was one of the only observers impressed by Trump’s inflammatory UN General Assembly speech this morning.
- Trump’s Outreach to Iranian People Rings Hollow September 19, 2017If Trump was determined to demonstrate to the world that he is unhinged and an imminent danger to world peace, he has succeeded with this speech, and will only make it harder for him to win over the world to his self-destructive goals.
- Netanyahu Is Meeting Trump To Push For War With Iran September 18, 2017Today, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will meet with Donald Trump at the White House and push the U.S. to withdraw from the nuclear accord with Iran.
- Honor The Existing Iran Deal To Restore Badly Tarnished U.S. Credibility September 15, 2017The think tanks, advocacy groups, and major funders who spent tens of millions of dollars to stop Obama from securing the nuclear agreement between Iran and UN powers in 2015 are back at it again.
- Congressional Republicans Force Votes on Iran Deal, Pass on Muslim Ban September 15, 2017With votes to bar aircraft sales and destabilize the nuclear accord, in addition to once again blocking votes on Trump’s discriminatory ban, Congressional Republicans are proving they are in lock step with the worst elements of the White House agenda.