Latest News & Opinion
- Attention: Iranian Students Waiting for F & J Visas August 17, 2018Is your student visa stuck in administrative processing while your semester start date creeps closer and closer? We understand your frustration. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FAQ on H.R. 392 August 17, 2018Answering our community’s crucial questions on H.R. 392: its current status, who supports it, and how it interacts with the existing Muslim Ban.
- NIAC’s Reaction to Mike Pompeo’s ‘Iran Action Group’ August 16, 2018 NIAC Says the Iran Action Group ‘Echoes the lead-up to the 2003 Invasion of Iraq.’
- Shifting Social and Political Landscape in Iran As Trump Ramps up Pressure August 16, 2018Amid continued sporadic protests and reinstated U.S. sanctions, the political and social landscape inside Iran is in a state of flux.
- High-Skilled Immigrants Act Would Hurt Muslim Immigrants, Foreign Nationals from Smaller Countries August 13, 2018According to the National Iranian American Council, the amendment would eliminate per-country limits for employment-based permanent residency and produce serious strains for individuals from smaller countries, especially Iranians and other nationals already subject to the Muslim travel ban.