Hiring: Office Administrator
NIAC’s Office Manager provides overall administrative and financial support to the organization and its staff to help advance our mission of strengthening the voice of Iranian Americans and promoting greater understanding between the American and Iranian people. S/he reports to the Director of Finance & Administration.
Hours & Rate:
We require the Office Manager to be present, in-person at our headquarters, Monday-Friday, from 8:30am-1:30pm. The hourly range for this position is $22-$25/hour. The rate offered will be commensurate with the applicants experience. Please note that this is a part-time position.
- Financial & Accounting: Coding and entering expenses/revenues in QuickBooks Online. Process invoices and reimbursements for payment. Prepare checks for signature to pay bills/invoices as needed. Maintain an organized filing system for financial records. Reconciling all accounts on a monthly basis. Other duties as assigned by the Director of Finance & Administration.
- Handle Phone and Email Inquiries: Working in tandem with the Advancement Associate to route or respond to incoming calls and email inquiries as appropriate.
- Recruit, Manage and Onboard Interns: Place ads as needed to recruit for internships; maintain correspondence with applicants; interview and screen intern applicants. Onboarding of all interns, once hired.
- Office: Maintain inventory of supplies and order office supplies and equipment as needed. Maintain office space appearance and maintenance. Making our daily pot of coffee.
- Travel Logistics: Book airfare and lodging accommodations for traveling staff, while ensuring best practices and pricing for NIAC
- IT Support: Assisting staff with basic IT needs (phone setup, computer setup, digital setup for meetings, etc…)
- Event Support: May provide occasional assistance with NIAC events if additional staff support is required
- Staff Support: Provides support to all NIAC staff with additional administrative duties as required and assigned by the Director of Finance & Administration
To be considered for this position, please send a copy of your resume, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or drop-ins, please.