NIAC’s Leadership Councils help advance the organization’s mission by building and maintaining a presence through local grassroots outreach, connecting with the local Iranian-American community, engaging in local and national politics, planning panels and other events, and more. We currently have Leadership Councils in Los Angeles, the San Francisco/Bay Area, New York City/Tri-State Area, and Washington DC. Council members serve for one year (renewable thereafter).
- Participating in one monthly conference call or in-person meeting
- Hosting quarterly in-person events, like happy hours and panels
- Serving as a sounding board to NIAC leadership and Board of Directors
- Flagging issues of concern for the Iranian-American community with NIAC’s leadership
- Supporting NIAC’s annual fundraiser efforts by providing ideas and creative feedback; conducting promotions and outreach; and contributing financial support
Join the Leadership Council!
If you would like to learn more about our Leadership Councils or are interested in joining, please contact Keaton Quinn at email@example.com.