Latest News & Opinion
- NIAC in Conversation with Noam Chomsky February 20, 2020On January 29, 2020, NIAC Research Fellow, Dr. Assal Rad sat down to have a conversation with world-renowned linguist and activist Professor Noam Chomsky, at the University of Arizona, where he is currently Laureate Professor of Linguistics and Agnese Nelms Haury Chair.
- Iranian Parliamentary Election Preview February 20, 2020Iranians will vote in the country’s 11th Parliamentary elections and elect all 290 members for the country’s legislative body, with votes being cast at a time of great uncertainty and turmoil.
- 2020 NIAC INTERNSHIP PROGRAM February 17, 2020The National Iranian American Council (NIAC) is accepting internship applications to work with our team at our Washington, D.C. office.
- Digital Organizer February 10, 2020The Digital Organizer is responsible for leading and managing NIAC’s digital advocacy and assisting with communications including member emails, online actions, website, social media, videos, graphics, and other online and printed materials. The Digital Organizer will also responsible for managing the digital engagement of volunteers.
- NIAC Responds to Trump’s State of the Union Address February 5, 2020“The President also failed to talk about his cruel Muslim Travel Ban that separates Iranian-American families, his border policies that have infringed on the rights of Iranian Americans who have been treated as second class citizens, or his unexplained deportation of Iranian students. These policies are eroding the foundations of ...